Thursday, 12 November 2009

I would like to remain unnamed to possibly keep the last of my dignity, i'm not asking for sympathy and I'm not asking for a million pounds (like some sites), I'm not asking for a miracle and I'm certainly not asking anyone to do do anything they don't want to. All I'm asking for is that some kind hearted people out there would donate however much they wish to a poor low income family that are more than struggling to make ends meet. This plea for help is my last option to keep my family together and raise our hopes that our lives are worth what we have suffered. I'm not going to give a sob story in hopes that people will feel sorry for us i just hope that someone out there living comfortably will see that the world isn't all roses and rainbows. i have not given up trying and i never will, i care for my family so incredibly much and will do absolutely anything to make it right. I am ready for any abuse that will inevitably come my way from this, i just care about what happens to my family and if i were in a situation where i didn't have a care in the world i would surely help out those less fortunate than i. Please, bare in mind my family this Christmas and then on. We all need a little help sometimes. thank you for taking the time to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment